If you want to know the codenames for a whole bunch of HTC’s upcoming devices, you’re in luck. The folks over at Pocketnow.com have just published a whole list of words that are purported to be upcoming HTC devices. They received it a few months ago, but didn’t post it up due to the lists’ lack of authenticity. But as the months went by, they realized a lot of the names on the list turned out to be real devices, with the latest one being the HTC Edge.
As a disclaimer, the source of the document mentioned that some names might not be used, so don’t expect everything on the list to turn up. And while the names don’t actually tell us anything about the phones, some of the codenames do sound pretty interesting i.e. Elite, Cybertron, and Layer. Check out the full list for yourself after the break:
Act, Alpha, Bliss, Blue, Cybertron, Edge, Elite, Eternity, Fighter, Fit, Flick, Glider, Grande, Holiday, Jet, Key, Layer, Omega, Pico, Pop, Prime, Quattro, Radiant, RTP, Ruby
Runnymede, Splendor, Square, Tag, Tahiti, Tube, Veloce, Vigor, Villa and Vitesse.
Next Story: WildTangent now available on all Android devices
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-25: Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)
- 2011-08-17: HTC trademarks Enamor and Rhyme
- 2011-08-04: HTC's unlocked bootloader tool may void warranty
- 2011-04-26: HTC Droid Incredible 2, First Hands-On + Gallery
- 2011-01-24: EVO Shift 4G Review