Hmmm, while Apple’s iOS 5.0.1 update which was released as a download via iTunes as well as Over The Air (OTA) yesterday was supposed to fix a myriad of issues including the battery life glitch, it seems that said update has failed. Big time, I might add, according to some of the feedback that is going around the Internet. Many users who have already applied the update claim that their are still getting similar battery lifespans – which is not to say a whole lot to begin with.
Heck, even some others claim that the update makes the problem worse, although it remains to be seen whether that is a psychological problem or not. If you were one of those who were affected by battery life issues on your iPhone 4S, and have also made the update already, how was your experience? Did it end up being better for you, or worse? Or was it status quo, making the iOS 5.0.1 update more of a placebo effect than anything else? I can’t wait to see what Apple has to say about all this.
Next Story: Hovering mobility unit helps one get around
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2011-10-12: iOS 5 Update Problems