What does the Internet and Lego Mindstorms NXT have to do with one another? Everything it seems, as Dexter Industries intends to bring the Internet to the Lego Mindstorms NXT’s footsteps. Some of the more fun activities involve a robot who actually sends tweets to (where else but) Twitter. The program used by Dexter Industries will rely on a twitter service at Tweet Library for Arduino as well as the built-in HTTP functions that will be located in the Wi-Fi Sensor. If you need an example of the code to get this setup up and running, then you would do well to head on here. Well, what do you think of such a configuration? A novel idea, but definitely far slower than what you can do for yourself, that’s for sure.
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2011-03-16: Twitter beefs up security by enabling HTTPS
- 2010-06-14: Free Easy Wi-Fi From Starbucks From July 1st?