Great news for Logitech Alert HD digital video security system users. Logitech has just announced that its security surveillance system has been updated to make it easier for you access your recorded videos – as of today, Logitech Alert has support for Dropbox. This means that videos recorded with your Logitech Alert camera will be stored on your camera, on your computer, and can be stored in the cloud via Dropbox as well.
This means that you’ll be able to access your recorded videos from pretty much anywhere in the world as long as you have access to the internet to check your Dropbox account. Great for those times when you have to spend a long period of time away from home. To set up Logitech Alert with Dropbox, all you need to do is set it up via Logitech Alert Commander and you’re set (you’ll need a Dropbox account of course). Find out more.
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed
- Paramount Wants Twitter To Remove Top Gun Movie Tweets
- Dailymotion Majority Shareholder Confirms Talks With Microsoft On A Possible Deal
- Verizon Expects Netflix To Sign A Comcast-Like Deal With It As Well