World AIDS Day is tomorrow (December 1st) and mophie has announced its partnership with Product Red in support of the cause. In case you didn’t know, Product Red is a brand that is licensed to partner companies to create products to raise awareness and funds to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. mophie, the creator of battery solutions for iOS devices has come up with a new special edition line of its flagship products and will be putting them on sale tomorrow.
The lineup will be called (MOPHIE)RED, and will feature the juice pack air, juice pack plus and the complete juice pack universal line (reserve, boost and powerstation) – all colored in red. 5% of all (MOPHIE)RED sales will go to the Global Fund to help reach the goal of an AIDS free generation by 2015. Prices range from $34.95 to $99.95 (depending on the product) and will be available online December 1st. Want to help save the world and get some extra juice for your iOS devices at the same time? These (MOPHIE)RED accessories will let you do just that.RELATED
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- Apple Patent Describes A Smart Dock That Is Always Listening To You
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Follow: mophie,