Motorola has officially launched the DROID RAZR in two flavors – GSM and CDMA but both of them will look the same, with the CDMA version being US-only on Verizon. According to reports online, there’s also a third version of the handset that hasn’t been announced but recently made its way through China’s equivalent of the FCC recently. The phone will be called the Motorola MT917 and has the same features of the DROID RAZR with a few differences.
The MT917 will have a more rounded exterior, giving the phone a curvier appearance. Inside will be a TD-SCDMA radio which means the phone will be for China Mobile, and the back “hump” of the phone has been redesigned with a different flash and a 3-slot design for the speaker grille. Unfortunately if you prefer this design over the original DROID RAZR, you won’t get the chance to use it – unless of course you’re living in China.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2012-04-05 Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02 Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-03-28 Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-03-20 Motorola RAZR gets Android 2.3.6 update in Europe
- 2011-12-22 Motorola DROID RAZR fan-made advert is clever