Motorola has officially launched the DROID RAZR in two flavors – GSM and CDMA but both of them will look the same, with the CDMA version being US-only on Verizon. According to reports online, there’s also a third version of the handset that hasn’t been announced but recently made its way through China’s equivalent of the FCC recently. The phone will be called the Motorola MT917 and has the same features of the DROID RAZR with a few differences.
The MT917 will have a more rounded exterior, giving the phone a curvier appearance. Inside will be a TD-SCDMA radio which means the phone will be for China Mobile, and the back “hump” of the phone has been redesigned with a different flash and a 3-slot design for the speaker grille. Unfortunately if you prefer this design over the original DROID RAZR, you won’t get the chance to use it – unless of course you’re living in China.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, china, droid razr, Motorola,
- Seen at: unwiredview