Phosphor, a company known for its watches, has just announced the launch of its new World Time Sport watch: a sleek, modern and tech-savvy watch that features an E Ink display and doesn’t require buttons to operate. The watch features multiple modes that are selected with swipes on the display. It can show the time of day + world time, time of day + calendar, time of day large, time of day small and world time.
The World Time Sport watch is also water resistant (3ATM-30m) and features a slim profile of only 9.3mm. Its E Ink display means that its battery can last for awhile, and it is also readable in direct sunlight. The World Time Sport watch is available in black, white, and orange and will retail for $99. However if you pre-order the watch now, it can be yours for $79.
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids