Some time back in October, a ZTE tablet was spotted at the FCC showing off no more than its back with Sprint’s logo on it. Unfortunately even until now there has been no mention by Sprint or ZTE about the tablet until it was recently spotted at the Bluetooth SIG.
Unfortunately if you were hoping for more details regarding its hardware specs and features, we’re sorry to disappoint as all the Bluetooth SIG page revealed was that the ZTE V55 is a “CDMA tablet with Bluetooth wireless technology”. The good news is that a picture of the device was revealed as you can see above.
Based on the picture the ZTE V55 appears to feature a rather unique looking UI, and rumor has it that it will be a quad-core powered tablet with a 10.1” 1280×800 display, and will run on either Android’s Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich. It does not appear that the tablet will be launching anytime soon, but hopefully it will make its debut at CES 2012.
Next Story: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2012-07-12: Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch from Sprint gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-04-05: Sprint Nexus S 4G receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2011-12-07: Sprint's HTC EVO View 4G could receive Honeycomb update by end of the year
- 2011-10-21: Sprint Galaxy Nexus coming soon?
- 2011-03-18: Sprint Motorola Xoom pictured