Some time back in October, a ZTE tablet was spotted at the FCC showing off no more than its back with Sprint’s logo on it. Unfortunately even until now there has been no mention by Sprint or ZTE about the tablet until it was recently spotted at the Bluetooth SIG.
Unfortunately if you were hoping for more details regarding its hardware specs and features, we’re sorry to disappoint as all the Bluetooth SIG page revealed was that the ZTE V55 is a “CDMA tablet with Bluetooth wireless technology”. The good news is that a picture of the device was revealed as you can see above.
Based on the picture the ZTE V55 appears to feature a rather unique looking UI, and rumor has it that it will be a quad-core powered tablet with a 10.1” 1280×800 display, and will run on either Android’s Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich. It does not appear that the tablet will be launching anytime soon, but hopefully it will make its debut at CES 2012.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: Android, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich, leak, Sprint,
- Seen at: unwiredview