If you’re a fan of futuristic designs and of watches that require a little bit of effort when it comes to telling the time, you might be interested in the YAL concept watch. Inspired by music from Tron, this funky-looking watch looks like it could have been a prop from the movie. It features bright blue lights, complex segments and electronic circuit track lines. Other than telling the time and lighting up dark locations with its face, it doesn’t have any other features, but hey – if you want a watch that draws attention, this watch can do the trick.
It’s collecting votes to be made on Tokyo Flash right now, so if you like it, head over to the source link to check out more pictures of the watch and vote for it.
Next Story: LG Ice Cream Sandwich plans announced
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-12-27: Concept watch design based on Grand Prix race tracks
- 2011-06-16: Breathalyzer Watch Keeps Your Drinking In Check