When it comes to gaming, many factors come into play where your performance is concerned. Some of us claim that with superior hardware, we would be the all conquering gamer around, while others say that a better connection would help. For folks who fall under the former category and get most of their gaming done on the iOS platform, here is some news – 60beat has rolled out their GamePad controller that will plug into the headphone hack of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, turning your Apple device into a fully-featured hand-held game controller.
Specially developed to resemble an external controller, the GamePad is said to offer an instant transformation with its ergonomic design. All the buttons and joysticks were specially engineered to offer precise response, in addition to the varied tactile sensations that gamers have come to know and love. Among the features of the 60beat GamePad include dual analog joysticks, a D-Pad, 10 action buttons and 3 menu buttons, and a standard 3.5mm audio connector. Since the GamePad draws power from your iDevice, there is no need to make it any heavier with batteries. Expect to fork out $49.99 for the 60Beat GamePad.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- Follow: gamepad,