Toshiba unveiled its 7” Thrive tablet several months back. The tablet was expected to be made available come November 2011 but it appears that Toshiba has missed their mark although not by much. For those who may have thought about picking up the 7” Thrive tablet, the good news is that it is now available although it does not appear to be available via major retailers such as Best Buy and Amazon.
However if you are interested in picking one up for yourself, it is available from eCost for $467.99, CostCentral (currently out of stock) for $428, and Applied Computer for $441. So what can we expect from a tablet that’s been priced in the $400-$500 range? Well for starters customers should be able to expect a 7” 1280×800 display, a 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor under the hood, 16GB or 32GB storage capacities and will run on Android’s Honeycomb 3.2. Any takers?
Next Story: Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum now online
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2013-07-18 Toshiba Excite Pure, Excite Pro, Excite Write Android Tablets Now Available
- 2013-06-03 Toshiba Unveils Its Excite Pure, Pro, Write 10-Inch Android Tablets
- 2013-02-14 Toshiba REGZA AT501 Tablet Features 10.1-Inch Display, Android 4.1
- 2011-09-27 Toshiba unveils Thrive 7" Tablet
- 2011-03-16 Upcoming HP, Dell, HTC, Acer and Toshiba tablets prices and dates leaked