While it is usually frowned upon to use your cellphone when you’re in a place like a theater or cinema, it looks like it won’t be a problem if you’re going to be in Boston. According to reports online, a number of theaters in the city of Boston will be offering special “Tweet seats” that will allow users to Tweet and blog while watching a show. Event organizers have come to terms with the power of online social media, and allowing heavy “Tweeters” to attend their shows can be used to spread the good word about their events – after all, who doesn’t get their news from Tweets nowadays?
Fortunately not the whole venue will be filled with Tweet seats, so folks who don’t want to be distracted by other people who are busy typing text on their phones and tablets won’t have to be. This move sounds like a good idea to me, because people are going to Tweet about the show, regardless of the rules – so they might as well be placed somewhere where they don’t disturb the rest of the audience.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: twitter,
- Seen at: bostonglobe