Gameloft, maker of many hit games on mobile platforms such as Android and iOS, has finally lifted the veil on their latest action RPG title – Dungeon Hunter 3. While we saw the trailer just last week, Dungeon Hunter 3 is finally available, being the third instalment in the Dungeon Hunter series that is available on the iOS platform. This sequel to Dungeon Hunter 2 will roll back the clock, where you are once again called to save the world from certain doom. Your plane of choice? Gothicus, and there will be plenty of evil available for you to vanquish across 16 massive arenas.
You know the saying – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, so for those who loved all the hack and slash gameplay from Dungeon Hunter 2, the same applies here. There are four levels of difficulty to choose from, and if you are Asian, there is a hidden “Impossibru!” level. I jest, I’ve been reading too much 9gag to resist wrting that down. A quartet of new character classes are at your disposal: Warlod, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman, and suit them up according to their gender. Dungeon Hunter 3 can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
Next Story: Samsung hits back at Apple in Germany
- 2014-01-10: Tapulous Bids Adieu To Tap Tap Revenge Franchise
- 2013-12-13: Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- 2013-12-11: Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- 2013-12-06: Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- 2013-11-27: Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm