Last month LG and PRADA announced their renewed partnership and introduced the PRADA phone by LG 3.0. While the phone is supposed to be officially announced today, it looks like it has managed to reveal itself prematurely. Press shots of the phone have been discovered and posted online, showing the phone in all its glory. And while the design of the phone is pretty sleek and classy, its user experience is going to look equally attractive with LG’s customized version of Android.
The phone’s specs have also been revealed and it’s no slouch in that department either. The PRADA phone by LG 3.0 features a dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4430 processor, a 4.3″ (480 x 800) NOVA Plus display (unfortunately no 720p resolution here), an 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, NFC, microSD card slot, Bluetooth 3.0, HSPA+, Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread, a 1,540mAh battery and will measure 127 x 69 x 8.5mm. The phone is expected to be in stores in the first quarter of 2012. Any takers for this sweet looking device?
Next Story: Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2012-07-04: LG Prada 3.0 receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update in Germany and Italy
- 2011-12-27: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 now available in South Korea
- 2011-12-14: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 officially launched
- 2011-11-24: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 announced
- 2011-10-27: LG Prada K2 leaked