For those looking forward to Sony Ericsson’s next, and possibly last flagship model under the Sony Ericsson banner, the Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi), it seems that more live (and better quality) photos of the device has popped up, courtesy of GSMArena.
The photos of the device seem pretty spot on to the previous leaks and renders that we have seen in the past. GSMArena’s tipster also left them with some specs which also seems to corroborate what we have heard in the past, although we’ll refrain from taking them as a hard truth until we actually see/read about the device for ourselves.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) will feature a Snapdragon chipset that will feature a couple of 1.5GHz Scorpion cores with an Adreno 220 GPU on board. It will sport a 4.3” LCD display with a HD resolution of 1280×720 and will come in either 16GB or 32GB storage capacities with apparently no microSD card slot for memory expansion.
It will run on Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 but we’re guessing there is a good chance it could be launched with Android 4.0 on board, or at least be eligible for an update further down the line. No word on when the device will hit but it is expected to make an appearance at CES 2012. For more photos of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi), head on down to GSMArena.
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2012-01-06 Sony Ericsson Nozomi leaked ahead of CES
- 2011-12-14 Sony Ericsson to unveil new Xperia phones at CES 2012
- 2011-12-05 Sony Ericsson Nozomi and two new Xperia handsets leaked in renders?
- 2011-04-04 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro: caught in the wild again
- 2011-01-05 Sony Ericsson Anzu displayed in banner?