Earlier today we reported that the PRADA phone by LG 3.0 was leaked before its launch, well it’s been a few hours since then and now the phone has been officially unveiled by PRADA and LG. The phone marks the third collaboration between the two companies, and marks the first Android device with the PRADA brand. It looks like everything that was mentioned before the launch has been on the dot.
The PRADA phone by LG 3.0 will feature a 4.3″ (480 x 800) NOVA Plus display, a 1GHz OMAP4430 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, HSPA+ support, Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread (with the PRADA UI), and a 1,540mAh battery. No word on pricing at the moment but the phone is expected to launch in the UK in January 2012.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-09: Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2012-07-04: LG Prada 3.0 receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update in Germany and Italy
- 2011-12-27: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 now available in South Korea
- 2011-11-24: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 announced