The Meizu MX smartphone may never reach our shores, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be improved. According to rumors online, the there is a new Meizu MX phone in the works, and it is touted to pack a quad-core processor. Doesn’t seem strange or too surprising since quad-core devices are a natural step forward, especially when you take into account that quad-core tablets are already here (ASUS Transformer Prime).
Other that the quad-core processor – which is rumored to be the Samsung Exynos 4412, there has been no word about the other specs of the new Meizu MX. But if the company keeps up the tradition of pumping out impressive Android handsets, we’re pretty sure the new MX won’t disappoint as well. Expect the handset to be introduced in May 2012.
Next Story: CyberPowerPC Fang 3 gaming PCs announced
- 2014-04-13: Meizu MX3 With Ubuntu Spotted
- 2014-03-23: Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2014-03-05: Meizu MX4 Could Be Announced On 6th Of March
- 2014-02-19: Meizu And BQ To Roll Out Ubuntu Smartphones
- 2014-01-21: Meizu Teases MX4G And MX4G Mini
- 2012-09-10: Meizu MX Review (Quad-core)
- 2011-12-07: Meizu MX given the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-01: Meizu phones said to be receiving Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-08-15: Meizu MX revealed in more images
- 2011-08-11: Meizu MX: Which Quad-Core Chip Inside?