Remember back in August when Razer unveiled the Razer Blade? It was supposed to be the gaming laptop to breathe life into the whole PC gaming scene again. Well, it’s been many months since its official announcement and it looks like those of you who are ready to throw down some cash for the laptop will be able to in the coming days. Razer has announced that pre-orders for the Razer Blade will be available very soon, and the laptop will be shipping in time for Christmas. In fact, some units have already been sent out to selected people like friends and game publishing CEOs.
As for the laptop itself, its specs remain the same, except for its 320GB hard disk which has been upgraded to a 256GB SSD drive. The Razer Blade will feature a 2.8GHz Intel Core i7 2640M Processor, 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Memory, 17.3″ LED Backlit Display (1920 x 1080), 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M, built-in HD webcam, 60Wh battery, and WiFi b/g/n. And let’s not forget the extra dual-mode LCD that can function as an additional display or a multi-touch panel.
The Razer Blade will cost $2799.99 when it goes on sale. Anybody planning to buy one of these for Christmas? Find out more.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: gaming laptop, razer,
- Seen at: kotaku