It’s been awhile since we’ve reported about a new way to use the Kinect, and now we’ve got a reason to. A Skyrim player managed to get the game working with the Kinect on the PC. Utilizing the controller’s voice recognition and motion capabilities, he’s managed to come up with a brand new way of playing the highly acclaimed RPG. Judging by the video demonstration of this setup, it definitely isn’t going to replace the traditional keyboard and mouse controls anytime soon but it sure looks like tons of fun to use.
No shouts of FUS RO DAH! were demonstrated in the video, but we do get to see a lot of fighting and even the slaying of a dragon. Check it out for yourself, and head here if you’d like instructions on how to do it yourself (click the “Show more” link in the description).
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: bethesda, kinect, skyrim,
- Seen at: kotaku