When it comes to headphones and earphones, the name V-MODA ought to ring a bell with most of us – if this is the first time you have heard of V-MODA, then welcome to the club as I share with you the latest from their Ear Armor range, which would be the V-MODA Faders tuned earplugs. Made out from top grade metals as well as featuring medical-grade silicone fittings, Faders will be able to protect your hearing through the reduction of harmful noise by 12 dB evenly across the frequency spectrum. Now, don’t think that this is a party pooper, since it will still let you enjoy crystal clear music as well as speech even when you are mingling in a crowd at a particularly loud event.
It goes without saying that noise reduction is capable of making the difference between an enjoyable listening experience and lifelong hearing loss. V-MODA Faders will come crafted in metal, where you can choose from Gunmetal, Rouge and Pink shades, not to mention benefiting from a trio of medical-grade “BLISS 2.0” silicone fittings to make sure it has a place in most, if not all, ears. They also won’t cost much at all during this promotional period, where it will retail for $15 a pop. [Press Release]
- 2011-12-01: V-MODA Faders tuned earplugs form the Ear Armor backbone
- 2011-09-08: V-MODA True Blood MAKER headphones are limited edition
- 2011-07-21: V-MODA REVAMP in-ear headphones are fit for a king
- 2010-05-18: V-MODA announces Remix Audio fashion-forward in-ear headphones
- 2010-08-05: V-MODA Revolutionary Crossfade LP Over-Ear headphones receive two more colors
- 2010-10-21: V-MODA Unveils New Vibrato Earphones