Verizon Wireless customers must be getting fed up with the outages on the company’s 3G and 4G networks – and it seems that the most recent outage has happened today, affecting the 4G LTE and 3G networks, respectively. Twitterati initially pointed to sporadic outages, where just a handful in New York do not have access to their data line, while others spread across Phoenix, Minneapolis, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco and Portland also reported the same. Verizon has already started an investigation into the issue a few hours after the outages occurred, which does make one puzzled as the carrier should have done that the moment reports of an outage spread. There are folks out there since 2pm thereabouts who have experienced a return in 3G and 4G LTE coverage, although not everyone are in the same boat. Are you still affected by the Verizon data outage?
Next Story: Wicked Audio Solus headphones announced
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-12-30: Verizon explains recent outages
- 2011-04-27: Verizon 4G LTE network outage
- 2009-12-14: Verizon Outage In Midwest And California?
- 2010-03-03: Verizon Wireless nationwide BlackBerry outage
- 2010-07-26: Verizon Outage Hits NYC