If you’ve ever wondered about what a typical Android user looks like, you’re in luck. The folks over at BlueStacks – the folks behind the app that lets you run Android apps on your Windows computer, recently created a composite of a typical Android user using data from Nielsen and a poll it held recently. The end result? A pretty interesting mash up of what Android users are supposed to resemble.
According to the composite, the typical Android user is supposed to be a guy, a there’s a 37% chance that he’s wearing glasses. Other notable features include 71% of them will be dressed in T-shirts all the time, with jeans to match, and sneakers being their choice of footwear. 51% of them will have average length hair, and 47% of them will have their hair in black.
Now we all know that this isn’t based on any scientific research, but it seems pretty accurate. I’m an Android user and I fit into most of what BlueStacks’ idea of a typical Android user should look like: I’m a guy, I have black hair, I wear glasses, I wear T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers most of the time, and I still wear a watch. Check out the composite for yourself and let us know what you think: are you a “typical Android user”?
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, bluestacks,
- Seen at: allthingsd