If you’ve ever wondered about what a typical Android user looks like, you’re in luck. The folks over at BlueStacks – the folks behind the app that lets you run Android apps on your Windows computer, recently created a composite of a typical Android user using data from Nielsen and a poll it held recently. The end result? A pretty interesting mash up of what Android users are supposed to resemble.
According to the composite, the typical Android user is supposed to be a guy, a there’s a 37% chance that he’s wearing glasses. Other notable features include 71% of them will be dressed in T-shirts all the time, with jeans to match, and sneakers being their choice of footwear. 51% of them will have average length hair, and 47% of them will have their hair in black.
Now we all know that this isn’t based on any scientific research, but it seems pretty accurate. I’m an Android user and I fit into most of what BlueStacks’ idea of a typical Android user should look like: I’m a guy, I have black hair, I wear glasses, I wear T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers most of the time, and I still wear a watch. Check out the composite for yourself and let us know what you think: are you a “typical Android user”?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2013-06-07 Gamepop Android Console Brings iOS Games To Your TV
- 2013-02-12 Android Emulator BlueStacks Delivers 750,000 Android Apps To Windows
- 2012-06-27 Bluestacks brings Android apps to the Mac
- 2012-03-27 BlueStacks beta available now
- 2011-05-25 BlueStacks brings Android apps to your Windows computer