If you’ve got a spare Xbox 360 console lying around the house (possibly due to RROD?), and it’s just collecting dust, why not make something useful out of it? Like turn it into an aquarium. And that’s what the folks over at Blue World Aquarium did recently. They hollowed out an Xbox 360 and used its case to contain a fully-functional working aquarium. What’s interesting about this project is that its creator kept most of the Xbox 360 console intact. While you can’t plug it into your TV to play games, it does use the existing power cable and connection to bring juice to the lighting.
All in all, it looks like a sweet aquarium that gamers who love fish will no doubt enjoy having in their homes. Check out a video demonstration of this Xbox 360 aquarium:
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- Sony EyePad Patent Filed
- Angry Birds Cartoon Series Coming In Spring, Says Rovio
- Wedding Entertainment System - wedding invitation like a boss!
- Follow: diy, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: blueworldaquariums