Acer’s upcoming quad-core tablet, the Iconia Tab A510 was shown off at CES this month, and it looks like the tablet will be going on sale in a few months. At a pre-CeBIT event in Germany today, the tablet was finally announced and given a release date. The Iconia Tab A510 is said to be arriving in Europe this April with a price tag of €500 (converted: $647). The tablet features a 10.1″ (1280 x 800) display, a 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16/32/64GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a mini-USB port and a mini-HDMI port.
The tablet will also be available as a 3G version – the A511, though it wasn’t mentioned whether it would be arriving at the same time. No word on US prices or release date either but let’s hope it won’t be too pricey or too late when that day comes.
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing
- 2014-02-17: Acer MWC 2014 Announcement May Unveil New Products
- 2014-01-03: Acer Iconia B1 Gen-3 Touts Better Design, Performance, Cost
- 2014-01-03: Acer Iconia A1-830 Clover Trail Powered Tablet Costs $179
- 2011-11-17: Acer Iconia Tab A700/A701 quad-core tablet leaked
- 2011-11-14: Acer A510/A511 Tegra 3 Android tablet confirmed