We’re only a week away from the Consumer Electronics Show 2012, and we’re hearing rumors about what will be shown off at the event. The folks over at Notebookitalia.it have reported that we’ll be seeing a trio of devices from ASUS next week. First up we have the ASUS Transformer Prime Mini. Touted as a smaller version to the highly-acclaimed convertible tablet, the Transformer Prime, it will feature a 7″ instead of 10″ display and it will also feature a smaller keyboard dock to transform the tablet as well.
ASUS will also be showing off a refreshed Eee Memo Pad. The tablet will features a 7″ 1280 x 800 display, a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 16-64GB of internal storage, 3G and WiFi, and apparently it will have a 3D capable version as well. Lastly, we should be seeing the ASUS Padfone – a device that has already been announced in the past but is expected to be released sometime in February 2012. Stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus unveiled
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2012-02-27: Asus PadFone Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-01-09: ASUS Padfone shown off on video
- 2011-12-05: ASUS Padfone to come shipped with NVIDIA's Tegra 3 instead
- 2011-11-21: ASUS Padfone Specs spotted on GLBenchmarks
- 2011-11-01: ASUS Padfone arriving in February and 7" Transformer in the works?