There is a leaked roadmap somewhere out there that holds information concerning a CDMA version of the P9981, where it goes around with the moniker BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9531. This unique device will feature a 1.2GHz processor as well as an 8GB internal memory that can be further expanded to 32GB, making this exactly the same as that of the Porsche Design P’9981′s innards. Needless to say, those who own a Porsche in the garage and ride with Verizon and/or Sprint will be able to smile, knowing that there is yet another avenue for you to blow a couple of thousand dollars on a new BlackBerry smartphone with a design that is similar in branding to that of your ride. Surely you are better off with more prudent purchases, but then again, buying something exotic is more a matter of the heart compared to that of the brain.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: blackberry, cdma,
- Seen at: pocketnow