[CES 2012] In case you didn’t already know, CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is the world’s largest technology-related event that is held each January in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas. This year, 2,700 companies will be coming together to showcase their latest and upcoming products at the event. With so many companies showing off their products and technology, you can be sure that there will be tons of interesting devices to check out, and as usual – we’ll be on the floor to provide you with all the details.
Check out our live blog where we’ll be live blogging some keynotes and press conferences, and our main site for news on other products. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect today: press conferences from LG, Sharp Electronics, Fujifilm, Samsung, Nokia, Panasonic, NVIDIA, Lenovo, Microsoft and of course – tons of products from the floor. It’s going to be an exciting day, so keep your browser locked on to Ubergizmo.com.
Next Story: BlackBerry 7.1 OS released
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2013-01-08: Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2013-01-06: Belkin Thunderstorm iPad Speaker Case
- 2013-01-06: Seagate Wireless Plus: HDD That Matches Your Tablet's Battery Life
- 2012-01-23: Top 5 CES Trends
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets