[CES 2012] Today at the Microsoft CES Keynote it was announced that the popular mobile game, Cut the Rope is now available to play on your web browser. All you have to do is access the Cut the Rope website with an HTML5 web browser – they recommended Internet Explorer 9, I tried it with Google Chrome which worked fine. I played through the first 9 levels available and I gotta say the game translated pretty well from a touchscreen game to something that’s mouse-based (I’ve played the original on an iPod touch before).
In case you have no idea what Cut the Rope is about, it’s a physics-based puzzle game that requires you to figure out ways to get a piece of candy into a cute green monster’s mouth, while collecting as many stars as possible. Points are scored based on how fast you complete a level and how many stars you collect. Head over to the Cut the Rope website now to give it a shot.
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20