Looking for another rugged tablet to complement your daily life or working habits? GammaTech has added yet another device to its lineup of rugged Windows tablets. Called the RT10C, it features a 10.2” touchscreen (1024 x 600) display, an Intel Core i7-620UE mobile processor with integrated HD graphics, two USB 2.0 ports, an Ethernet port, PCMCIA slot, two mini card slots, CompactFlash slot, a VGA port, Serial port, WiFi, and Bluetooth. Users can also choose between Windows embedded standard 2009, Windows 7 or Windows 7 Pro embedded operating systems.
Other features include TPM 1.2 fingerprint recognition and an optional Smart Card reader for security. Battery life is rated at five hours of usage with its nine-cell Smart lithium-ion battery. Like other GammaTech rugged tablets, it is built to military 810G standards and is IP65 rated for dust and water protection. The tablet is said to be drop-proof, spill-proof, shock-proof, dust-proof and water tight.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: windows,