[CES 2012] Today at CES, Huawei announced its most ambitious smartphone yet – the Ascend P1 S. Touted as the world’s thinnest smartphone, it is 6.68mm thick at its thinnest point – slightly thinner than the DROID RAZR’s 7.1mm body. Other than its super slim profile, it features some pretty impressive specs to boot: a dual-core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 processor, and a 4.3″ Super AMOLED 960 x 540 display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone will also launch with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), an 8-megapixel BSI (back illuminated sensor) rear camera, a 1.3-megapixel HD front-facing camera, dual LED flash and HDR effect optimization. No 4G LTE capabilities, but I guess some sacrifices have to be made for it to be this skinny. The Huawei Ascend P1 S will be available worldwide from April 2012, price to be determined.
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: Android, CES, ces 2012, Huawei,