I do not know whether you are one of the iPhone 4S owners who are affected by this strange phenomenon that sends the “best iPhone yet” into a muted stance whenever an outgoing call is made, but if you happen to fall into this category, needless to say, life can get pretty annoying at times, especially when you are on a rush and have deadlines to meet, only to have technology fail you during the more crucial moments. Not only that, you can forget about the upcoming iOS 5.1 update as being the great hope in patching up this bug, as whispers are going around that this particular operating system update will not be addressing this issue at all.
The problem has already been discussed extensively, spanning a whopping 109 pages (and counting) at the Apple Support Communities thread, where it has even been referred to as “Audiogate” – which is still better than “Antennagate” which the iPhone 4 came with. Hopefully, this does not mean the iPhone 5 will have a “Screengate”, right iPhone fans? Here is to Apple fixing this bug sooner rather than later.
Next Story: Motorola owners upset over locked bootloaders
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2013-09-05 Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-06-10 WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- 2013-03-05 Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2013-02-14 Android And iOS Capture 91.1% Global Market Share
- 2013-02-06 Apple Requires Engineers To Fix iOS Maps