Polycom, a company that manufactures and sells telepresence and voice communications solutions has announced a partnership with Lenovo that will see its video conferencing software being shipped with the latter’s future laptops and tablets. This is the first time a PC manufacturer has announced to provide certified Polycom-ready devices – a pretty big deal since Lenovo is the world’s second largest PC maker.
In the first half of 2012, Lenovo will offer select ThinkPad tablets and laptops that are certified Polycom-ready, specifically for RealPresence Mobile and RealPresence Desktop software. We’ll be seeing Lenovo’s ThinkPad T, X, L and W Series laptop as well as the ThinkPad tablet (expected in the first half of 2012) to ship with Polycom RealPresence software.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced