Polycom, a company that manufactures and sells telepresence and voice communications solutions has announced a partnership with Lenovo that will see its video conferencing software being shipped with the latter’s future laptops and tablets. This is the first time a PC manufacturer has announced to provide certified Polycom-ready devices – a pretty big deal since Lenovo is the world’s second largest PC maker.
In the first half of 2012, Lenovo will offer select ThinkPad tablets and laptops that are certified Polycom-ready, specifically for RealPresence Mobile and RealPresence Desktop software. We’ll be seeing Lenovo’s ThinkPad T, X, L and W Series laptop as well as the ThinkPad tablet (expected in the first half of 2012) to ship with Polycom RealPresence software.RELATED
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: Lenovo,