While stereoscopic 3D TVs were attempting to take off in a big way at CES last year, here we are 365 days later, and how many people in your circle of friends do you know who actually own one of these TVs, let alone having amassed a huge collection of 3D Blu-ray discs? Having said that, smartphones that come with stereoscopic 3D displays which do not require any special 3D glasses to view did roll out last year, with the HTC EVO 3D and LG Optimus 3D, but those two did not burn up the sales charts, either. Still, they managed to capture some pretty decent stereoscopic 3D photos, but having experienced gaming 3D games on the Optimus 3D, my eyes could not really take the stress after a while.
Around half a year after LG Optimus 3D arrived at the FCC for approval in July last year, the FCC has finally decided to roll out internal photos of the Optimus 3D, being torn down to bits and pieces in an orderly manner. One can find its flash memory being supplied by Sandisk, not to mention carrying a fair amount of Samsung SDRAM at the same time.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-17: LG G Flex For AT&T And T-Mobile Pass Through The FCC
- 2013-09-12: Could This Be The Nexus 5?