If you’ve ever wondered what a car with 2 million faces on its body would look like, Porsche has the answer for you. The car manufacturer recently hit 2 million fans on Facebook and to show its appreciation, Porsche decided to put the face of every single Facebook fan on a Cayman S. Judging by the photographs, you wouldn’t think they were faces of people – but more like a fancy mosaic design instead. It’s only when you take a closer look, you can see the tiny faces covering every available red surface on the car.
The Cayman S will be shown off at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart until January 27th 2012. However for those of you who can’t make it to Germany, Porsche has a website showing off the car in 360 degrees with the option to zoom in for a closer look. Are you one of the two million fans of Porsche on Facebook? If you are, you can head over to the website and try to spot your face (there’s also a search to make things easier).
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam