If you are in the market for an entry level Android-powered smartphone and yet do not want to tote the Nokia 3310 equivalent of 2012, then you might be interested to know that phone maven Samsung has already unveiled the latest member of their Galaxy line – the Samsung Galaxy M Style. This particular model will not make you look as though you are toting around a piece of cheap electronics – no sir, in will run on a 1GHz single core processor, accompanied by a 4″ Super AMOLED display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread as the operating system of choice, a 3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivty, 4GB of internal memory, DMB support, and a 1650 mAh battery to keep it going.
Surprisingly enough, it retains a slim look overall at just 9.9mm, coming in a refined metal body and beautiful profile that would not have it look out of place when lying beside a Galaxy S II or Galaxy Nexus. You can choose from Platinum Silver, Blue Black and Lavender Pink colors, where an unlocked phone should not cost more than half a grand.
Next Story: Is the Android ecosystem too fragmented?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo