In addition to the new phones announced at CES 2012 this week, Sony has announced two new devices for the Japanese market as well. Called the Xperia arco HD, it will be the follow up to the original Xperia arco (Xperia arc with additional features for Japan like the Mobile Wallet and Mobile TV); and the Xperia NX – the Japanese version of the Xperia S which was unveiled this week.
The Xperia arco HD and Xperia NX will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8260 1.5GHz dual-core processors, 1GB of RAM, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Xperia arco HD will feature a 4.3″ 1280 x 720 display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a 12-megapixel camera with Exmor R, Mobile TV, Mobile Wallet via Felica, IP57 waterproof and dustproof, microSD card slot, infrared port data exchange and water resistance.
The Xperia NX will also feature a 4.3″ screen with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a 12-megapixel with Exmor R camera, and water resistance. Both phones will be available in Japan this spring.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, japan, Sony,
- Seen at: developer.sonyericsson