In addition to the new phones announced at CES 2012 this week, Sony has announced two new devices for the Japanese market as well. Called the Xperia arco HD, it will be the follow up to the original Xperia arco (Xperia arc with additional features for Japan like the Mobile Wallet and Mobile TV); and the Xperia NX – the Japanese version of the Xperia S which was unveiled this week.
The Xperia arco HD and Xperia NX will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8260 1.5GHz dual-core processors, 1GB of RAM, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Xperia arco HD will feature a 4.3″ 1280 x 720 display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a 12-megapixel camera with Exmor R, Mobile TV, Mobile Wallet via Felica, IP57 waterproof and dustproof, microSD card slot, infrared port data exchange and water resistance.
The Xperia NX will also feature a 4.3″ screen with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a 12-megapixel with Exmor R camera, and water resistance. Both phones will be available in Japan this spring.RELATED
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets Rose Gold Edition
- The HTC M8 Story So Far
- Meizu MX4G Touted To Break 500ppi Barrier
- Follow: Android, japan, Sony,
- Seen at: developer.sonyericsson