If you love fighting games, then chances are you have probably played Namco Bandai’s Soul Calibur series either on your gaming console or at the arcade. Well the good news for iPhone owners out there is that Namco Bandai is apparently porting the game over onto iOS come January 19th. According to the report, the iOS version of the game will feature all 19 fighters and several different modes. These include arcade battle, time attack, survival, extra survival, practice and museum modes.
In fact for those of you out there who are particularly competitive, time attack, survival and extra survival modes are apparently compatible with Apple’s Game Center Leader Boards. The game will be compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and the iPad. Unfortunately there is no word on pricing just yet, but if Namco Bandai sticks to the same pricing scheme that they have for their other games, we don’t expect Soul Calibur to be overly expensive. Fans of the series or arcade-style fighting games will probably want to mark this down on their calendars.
- 2013-08-04: Tekken X Street Fighter Is Still In Development, Producer Reassures Fans
- 2013-04-12: Free-To-Play Ridge Racer Driftopia Headed To PS3, PC In 2013
- 2013-04-10: Dark Souls 2 Highlighted In 12-Minute Gameplay Demo
- 2013-04-08: Project X Zone Releasing On June 25th For The Nintendo 3DS
- 2012-10-04: Namco Bandai wants fans to vote on new Pac-Man look