Ever heard of AppSense before? They are the leading provider of user virtualization technology, and today has just announced AppSense Labs. This research arm of the AppSense global research and development group intend to look at ways on creating new technologies which will push the boundaries of user-centric computing. Their sole focus is to research technologies which comprise cloud, mobile and data, in addition to constructing new prototypes which will deliver a consumer experience to IT. One of their first innovative products would be DataVault. DataVault is different from other personal cloud services like Dropbox, as it offers the ability to encrypt sensitive information in one’s account without having to sacrifice the convenience of anywhere access.
The DataVault suite is unsurprisingly free as a download, and will also include native clients for Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad. You will be able to pick up the Windows and Mac DataVault applications here, while a universal DataVault iOS application for the iPhone and iPad is available over at the App Store.RELATED
- Temple Run 2 Gets Santa Costume
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Follow: apps, cloud, Storage,