If you’re keen on collecting everything Android, you’re going to want to head over to MWC this year. Following the tradition last year, Google will be giving out more Android pins this year – 85 to be exact. They will be scattered among different vendors at the event so you’ll need to explore the whole place if you intend on collecting every single pin. For those of you who can’t attend the show, you still have a chance to be a part of it by submitting your own Android design on the Android Google+ post. Google will be showing off its favorite designs next week during MWC. Check out all 85 pins in detail by heading here.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2012-02-17: Google counts down to MWC 2012