The HTC One X isn’t even done being manhandled over at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona just yet, but that does not mean we already have not gotten whiff of a release date. In fact, Amazon UK revealed that the HTC One X will be released this coming April 5th, where it is currently in the pre-order state over at Amazon’s site, citing a £529 price point in the process. This is a wee bit higher compared to the pre-order price over at Expansys, and this will no doubt make folks who are already suffering from a downturn in the global economy to think twice before they drop their hard earned coin on a new smartphone. After all, if you can get the same thing at a cheaper price elsewhere, why not?
During the press conference, HTC did say that all three HTC One phones will see a global launch sometime early this April, so it should only be a matter of time before retailers reveal their pricing details concerning the HTC One X. Will you be picking this up, or is the fabled iPhone 5 in your radar instead?
Next Story: Aleratec 1:16 USB 3.0 Copy Tower
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-01-13: HTC Denmark: HTC One X+ Misses Out On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-08-08: HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Begins Rolling Out
- 2013-05-16: HTC One X To Get Zoe And BlinkFeed With Sense 5.0 Update
- 2013-03-07: AT&T HTC One X Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-06-13: HTC will not lower standards to cater for the low-end market