If you happen to be in Germany during the end of March, you might be able to pick up an iPad 3 away from home. According to a report from the folks at iFun.de, they heard from their sources that the iPad 3 will go on sale in Germany on March 23rd. Judging by Apple’s track record of the iPad 2′s availability in Germany, it’s not too farfetched to believe the date. The iPad 2 was announced on March 2, made available in the US on March 11th and reached Germany along with a number of other countries on the 25th – mere weeks after the announcement. If the iPad 3 makes its debut on March 7th like it’s been previously rumored about, expect the iPad 3 to arrive sometime during the end of March in Germany (and other countries) then.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued