We’re not sure what defines a “manly” watch, but if you’re a fan of the sleek and minimalist, designer Adrián Castro may have something for you in the form of the Lepidus collection, a series of watches that has been touted to be designed with the modern man in mind. At the moment they are merely concepts but looking at the renderings, we can’t help but hope they will eventually get put into production and made a reality.
The watches appear to be rather sleek and thin in design, with a curve under its face which we’re guessing will rest comfortable against the wrist. Based on the various designs, it seems that Adrián might have considered making the Lepidus collection in both digital and analog formats, and with a variety of different materials to choose from.
He envisions a series of watches that will be made from titanium, carbon and stainless steel, all of which admittedly look pretty good. So watch enthusiasts and fashionistas out there, would you love to get your hands on these watches?
Next Story: BMW unveils the 2013 M6 coupe and convertible
- 2013-03-25: Triggerfish Bronze A2 Watch Survives C-4 Blast
- 2013-03-12: This Apple iWatch Concept Is The Best Looking Yet
- 2013-02-12: Apple iWatch Concept Shows Us What It Could Look Like
- 2013-02-11: Apple Watch: Is It Really Coming?
- 2012-09-26: A Star Wars watch that you'll actually want to wear