LG showed off its first 3D phone, the Optimus 3D at MWC last year and it looks like it’ll be doing the same thing this year again. An image and some details of the phone have surfaced today, revealing the phone ahead of its purported launch date. The LG Optimus 3D 2 is said to have a higher resolution IPS display (most probably the HD AH-IPS display on the LG Optimus LTE), and is said to be slimmer at 9.8mm and 20g lighter than its predecessor; and of course, glasses-free 3D capability. If you’re keen on finding out more, stick around until the end of the month, where we’ll be at MWC 2012 and to keep you updated on whether the leaked specs turn out to be true.
What do you think of the Optimus 3D? Does LG need to release another 3D phone?
Next Story: Google: Gmail, YouTube blocked in Iran
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2012-02-28 LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26 LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26 LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-02-26 LG announces the Optimus L5
- 2012-02-26 LG Optimus L7 announced