LG showed off its first 3D phone, the Optimus 3D at MWC last year and it looks like it’ll be doing the same thing this year again. An image and some details of the phone have surfaced today, revealing the phone ahead of its purported launch date. The LG Optimus 3D 2 is said to have a higher resolution IPS display (most probably the HD AH-IPS display on the LG Optimus LTE), and is said to be slimmer at 9.8mm and 20g lighter than its predecessor; and of course, glasses-free 3D capability. If you’re keen on finding out more, stick around until the end of the month, where we’ll be at MWC 2012 and to keep you updated on whether the leaked specs turn out to be true.
What do you think of the Optimus 3D? Does LG need to release another 3D phone?
Next Story: Google: Gmail, YouTube blocked in Iran
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-02-26: LG announces the Optimus L5
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus L7 announced