Ladies, if you were looking for a watch that was modern, trendy and somewhat feminine, this perhaps this Luna Petal concept by Nigel from Australia could be what you’re looking for. According to its designer, “I was trying to make create a watch that was quirky and but ultimately functional. Ideally for young women.”
The design of the watch itself appears to be that of a wrist band which we guess doubles up as an accessory, and to tell the time, each petal in the flower is opaque except for the petal that will indicate the hour and minutes. As you can tell in the design, the layout of the flower has been placed in such a way that it corresponds to the faces on our clocks/watches, with the biggest flower indicating the hour, while the smaller two flowers will be used to indicate the minutes.
To be honest with its blue design, we don’t see why guys can’t wear it either, and if you’d like to learn more about the Luna Petal watch concept, pop on over to Tokyo Flash for the details and also to vote for it if you’d like to see it get made into a reality!
Next Story: Apple promises "mind-blowing" products for 2012
- 2013-03-25: Triggerfish Bronze A2 Watch Survives C-4 Blast
- 2013-03-12: This Apple iWatch Concept Is The Best Looking Yet
- 2013-02-12: Apple iWatch Concept Shows Us What It Could Look Like
- 2013-02-11: Apple Watch: Is It Really Coming?
- 2012-09-26: A Star Wars watch that you'll actually want to wear
- 2012-09-05: The X Con handcuff watch is very unusual looking
- 2012-08-30: Cassiopeia inspired concept watch looks pretty good
- 2012-08-15: This sci-fi inspired LED watch looks pretty good
- 2012-08-13: This Yin/Yang inspired timepiece looks pretty unique
- 2012-08-03: Smart Connection smartwatch concept looks pretty futuristic