Late last year, Twitter started rolling out its brand new user interface to users all across the world, and as of today – the rollout of “New Twitter” is finally complete. According to an announcement on the official Twitter blog, everybody has access to it now. And just in case you’re one of the last few people to get the updated interface, here’s what’s changed:
Tweets can now be expanded in the timeline itself for you to see photos, videos, retweets, favorites and more. The navigation has been redesigned to three sections – Home, Connect and Discover. Home is the main screen where you can read your Twitter feed, Connect is where you check mentions and who has been following you, while Discover is for checking out what’s interesting/trending/relevant to you.
Head on over to Twitter.com on your web browser to enjoy the new Twitter today.
Next Story: More HTC Endeavor/One X details leaked
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home