If you’re in the market for a new set of Apple AirPlay speakers, you might be interested in taking a look at the Panasonic SC-AP01, a set of speakers by Panasonic that is equipped with Nano Bamboo Technology, which reportedly will allow the speaker to create direct vocal sound and produces a three-dimensional sound field, thus allowing listeners to hear the music clearly regardless where they might be standing in the room.
The Nano Bamboo Technology, as the name implies, will utilize bamboo fibers which not only help to create high quality sound, but will also be made from renewable materials, so if you ever wanted a pair of “green” speakers, this might be it. The speakers themselves measure 430mm x 128mm x 59mm and weighs about 1kg, and is capable of producing 10 watts of power. The Panasonic SC-AP01 is expected to launch on the 20th of April in Japan, but at the moment there is no word from Panasonic on pricing or availability outside of Japan.
Next Story: Mercedes-Benz A-Class sees Siri integration
- 2014-04-18 One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24 Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10 Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09 Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09 Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon