If you enjoyed last year’s Samsung Galaxy Mini, you’ll be pleased to learn that if you wanted to get your hands on its successor, the Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500, there’s a good chance that it will be seeing its debut come MWC 2012 which will be taking place later this month. Thanks to a leak, we now know what to expect of the device when it launches along with how it’s supposed to look like.
Just like its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 will not be a high-powered device which means that it should sport a pretty affordable price tag upon release. As far as its specs are concerned, based on the leak, it seems that it will receive some improvements over its predecessor in the form of a larger 3.3” HVGA display, a faster processor that has been clocked at 800MHz and will now feature 3GB of internal storage.
It has also been reported to sport a 3MP rear-facing camera and unfortunately it will only be seeing Android 2.3 Gingerbread preinstalled, as opposed to the highly desired Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. While no official confirmation has been given, like we said earlier, there is a good chance the device will be shown off come MWC 2012, so check back with us again for confirmation and additional details.
Next Story: Blizzard challenges Valve's "DOTA 2" trademark
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-03-27 Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2012-04-06 Android 4.0 ROM leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- 2012-03-26 Android 4.0 build leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket