Looking for more variety when it comes to Android tablets? If you are, look no further as WSL Japan has officially announced a new tablet in the form of the Xvision an4. For those wondering, WSL Japan is an electronics manufacturer whose presence in Asia is probably felt more compared to the US and the rest of the world, but either way it’s another Android tablet to add to the list to choose from, so why not, right?
Based on the spec sheet of the Xvision an4, the tablet does not appear to be a high-end device, bordering somewhere mid-ranged, but on the plus side it does come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board, so users won’t have to worry about updating it or having to search for a custom ROM to install on it.
The rest of its specs include a 9.7” 1024×768 display, a 1GHz Amlogic 8726-M3 processor on board with 1GB of DDR3 RAM, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, 3G and GPS are apparently optional and it will sport a 0.3MP front-facing camera with 16GB of internal storage on board. Not too bad, right? The Xvision an4 tablet is expected to launch in April in Japan, but unfortunately at the moment it appears that there is no mention of a launch stateside.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: Android, japan,
- Seen at: talkandroid