There are quite a lot of rumors going around about the Galaxy S3 nowadays, with the latest one being the phone about to enter production. Well, today we’ve got one more to add to the mix. The folks over at Phonearena.com received from a tipster, an image that is supposed to be the press render of the Galaxy S3′s “final design”. Judging by the image, it looks a lot like the Galaxy S2 sans the capacitive buttons at the bottom, but with an almost bezel-less display. However, there’s a lot about the image that just doesn’t seem right.
Firstly, the display looks like it was quickly put together in Photoshop. The widgets look badly designed, with odd choices of fonts, and nothing about it feels very TouchWiz-like except for the bottom row of icons. Fake? Most probably. But the render could have been from someone who saw the phone with his/her own eyes and tried recreating it on the computer. We’re not dismissing the image entirely, neither are we saying it’s the real deal. Let’s just wait and see what Samsung comes up with when the phone is officially announced.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden