Apple has been known to announce products and then put them up for sale on the very same day itself or a few weeks away, and it looks like it’s going to be no different with the iPad 3/iPad HD. According to the folks at 9to5mac.com, Apple will be having a huge Apple Store event on Friday, March 16th. Since this is nine days after the launch of the next iPad – there is a high chance that we’ll be seeing the tablet go on sale that very Friday.
In addition to the Apple Store event next Friday, there’s also a possibility of yet another Apple launch event a week later. No word on what the launch is going to be for, but it could be a separate Apple product i.e. the Apple TV or possibly the international launch of the iPad. The announcement of the next iPad is less than 24 hours away – stay tuned!
Next Story: Amazon patents intelligent stylus
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2012-03-07: The new iPad officially launched
- 2012-03-02: Apple prepares Yerba Buena for the iPad 3 launch
- 2012-02-28: iPad 3 to be announced March 7th
- 2012-02-21: iPad 3 to be launched in Germany March 23rd?
- 2012-02-17: iPad 3 Retina Display confirmed?